Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Week 10 in Provo

Hello, everyone!

This week was pretty good because of General Conference. For those of you who don't know, that's when the President, apostles, and other church leaders give talks to the whole church. We watched it at some members' houses for different parts of the Conference. It was really great to hear President Monson speak.

No baptisms this week, but we have one this Tuesday, and three others are scheduled for this month! I'm very excited, especially after seeing last week's baptism with Anthony.

Not a whole lot of cool stuff this week, but Conference was awesome. One of the things I heard that I really liked was "Don't look around; look up!" That can be interpreted a few ways, but it's about focusing on spiritual things more than physical things. Coming on a mission, for example, is a terrible idea if you just consider the physical side of things. But the spiritual side of things makes it all worth it.

I don't have a whole lot more time this week, but I hope you're all doing well! I think about you all the time (not in an "I want to go home" way, just hoping you're OK).

Elder Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment