Monday, June 12, 2017

Transfers are Wednesday - May 29, 2017

Transfers are this Wednesday, so we found out this morning who is changing. Elder Gallegos is going to Payson. I'll be staying in Slate Canyon with another Elder named Elder Gonzales. I've never met him before, so we'll see what's going to happen.

There was one guy who was supposed to be interviewed this Friday, but as it turns out, he randomly moved to Orem. We're still going to baptize him in this ward because he wants to attend here, but we had to reschedule the interview.

We have four baptisms scheduled for June! May is almost over, and we did really well this week as a district and as a zone. In fact, we were one of the best zones in the Mission! Now we just have to keep it up next month. With four baptisms already scheduled, I think we'll do well.

Not a whole lot else happened this week. I don't even have pictures! I'm trying to remember to take more pictures, but I just don't think about it! I'll try to do better next week!

Elder Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment